Saturday 3 January 2015

First Post.

I’m not very good at introductions. I’m also not a particularly talented writer, so if you’re reading this, you’re going to have to bear with me.

Like lots of people, I have a mental bucket list of things to do ‘one day’. These include learning a language, travelling various parts of the world, joining a gym to get in shape, learning to drive (which I never quite got around to…), reading challenges and writing a blog. 2015 is the year I have decided to actually try to achieve some of these goals. While some of them will have to wait for a while (I am 22 and have recently graduated from university so don’t have the funds to travel everywhere I want to go just yet!), starting a blog is one that I can get started on. It’s something I have wanted to do for a really long time but have never been able to pluck up enough courage to put something out there. Picking a name was daunting enough so I will have to see how it goes. I’ve gone with Miscellaneous Musings for the moment as I can’t really think of anything that sums up what this will be more accurately.

If anyone reads this: great. If nobody ever sees it: it will be nice to come back to in a few years and remind myself of the things I read, things I saw, places I went and people I met.

The plan is to keep track of the progress of my goals and to keep things as short and sweet as possible.

Now that the awkward first post is over, I can get started with recording the first few things I have achieved so far in the very early stages of 2015 (aside from starting this blog, of course).


Beth :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging - hope you enjoy yourself. I have been blogging for just over a year and I'm not entirely sure what I did with all of my spare time now! Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete