This year I pledged to read more books and set myself a reading challenge (the full list of goals can be seen here).
Here are the books I have read so far this year and what part of the list they tick off:
- Middlesex, Jeffrey Eugenides – Read at least 5 Pulitzer Prize winners, #1 (review here)
- The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho – Read a ‘bestseller’ I have never heard of (review here)
- Wolf Hall, Hilary Mantel – Read at least 5 Man Booker Prize winners, #1 (review here)
- We Should All Be Feminists, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Bring Up the Bodies, Hilary Mantel – Read at least 5 Man Booker Prize winners, #2 (review here)